Thursday, March 12, 2009

365:68 - Excitement on Bevier Street



One of the interesting things about living in a city is that there always seems to be something going on--for better or for worse.

On Monday night, we were in our living room, and I noticed flashing lights outside, so I peeked out to see that a guy had been pulled over--not an unusual occurrence, really. But as the evening progressed, additional police cars came and went, and eventually a tow truck came and took the guy's car away! I saw them pull him, handcuffed, out of one police car, and then they took the handcuffs off and put him in another police car.

I really have no idea what was going on, but I just needed to snap a picture (subtly, of course) out the window 'cause the lights were so bright, and it was fun to try to figure out what was happening with the situation!

No comments: