Sunday, May 3, 2009

365:121 - Reflecting



This is a piece of the suncatcher in the window of Mike and Lori's dining room.

Our couple of days in Kentucky gave us a chance to catch up with many of our friends there. It was so wonderful to see them and just spend a little bit of time with them.

As I said to Eric, it felt so easy and comfortable to slip back into the community, but at the same time, it wasn't comfortable enough to stay. I loved our time in Kentucky, and I wasn't ready to leave when we did, but now I know that it was time to move on. I'm not saying that we've got it all figured out now, and I know that we're not sure where the road will lead us. Even though we seem to be floating a little right now, I feel like we're where we're supposed to be.

edited with Picnik

No comments: