Sunday, February 6, 2011

069 - restaurant and bicycle

069 - restaurant and bicycle


Eric and I went to dinner at Tranquil, a fantastic restaurant in Binghamton. When we were finished, we walked across the street so I could take a picture.

Eric had said to me earlier that he loves it when I take pictures. I really appreciate the encouragement he gives me. His appreciation for my photography really means a lot to me, and it motivates me to keep doing it and sharing it with people. He's great.

Also, I downloaded a trial version of Photoshop Elements to try to figure out if I really wanted to buy it. I love Picnik, but I feel like I need to have something that I can use when I'm not online. I kind of hated Elements when I first opened it up, but it's starting to grow on me. I downloaded an "Action" and then fiddled around with it some more to get the look of this photo, and I like the result. We shall see.

No comments: