Saturday, April 18, 2009

365:102 - Easter Sky



I did edit this picture.

I hesitated because I thought it would mislead people into thinking I'm great at capturing sky color. Then I remembered that when Matt and I took the photo class a few weeks ago, the instructor told us that part of the art of photography is to capture the feeling that you had (or the feeling you wanted to convey) when you took the picture.

So here's the cropped version of the actual photo, with the colors and softness adjusted to make the sky seem as beautiful as it did to me when we were driving home after the Easter sunrise service.

edited using Picnik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I'm so enjoying your photography, and thus knowing what you two are doing and enjoying! We sure did have fun at your home on Easter!
Love, Grama and Grandad Stoughton