Sunday, October 16, 2011

323 - fistful of dessert

323 - fistful of dessert by .reid.
323 - fistful of dessert, a photo by .reid. on Flickr.

Eric and I participate in a CSA (community supported agriculture), and we've been getting a pile of vegetables each Tuesday this summer and into the fall. The growing season is mostly over now, though, and the farmers had a party for all of the CSA members this afternoon. It was a potluck, so you can imagine that there was a great variety of wonderful food available.

Eric went to get us some dessert, and when he came back, he said, "Take a picture of this!" Those desserts were delicious.

I've discovered that when Eric encourages me [bluntly tells me] to take a shot of something, he's often exactly right. (See this example.) I'm excited that he's taking more photos of his own, now that he's got an iPhone.

No comments: