Tuesday, August 23, 2011

218 - Katie and Tim

218 - Katie and Tim by .reid.
218 - Katie and Tim, a photo by .reid. on Flickr.

I had the privilege of being the photographer for my friends' wedding. I was pretty nervous about it, but it ended up going well!

I often wonder if people will like the same shots that I do. I happen to really enjoy this one, and I wasn't sure if Kate would...until she posted it on Facebook with a comment about how much she liked it! Success!

Here's what I learned from this experience:
- I had fun, but I don't want to be a professional wedding photographer.
- If you have a full-time job, it takes a LONG time to finish editing the photos.
- A reception hall with a ceiling that's not white really makes a difference in how you need to maneuver your flash.
- It is REALLY FUN to take photos of people singing along to Journey.

No comments: